PA Pre-K Counts
2019-2020 Pre-K Counts Program at the Apollo-Ridge Elementary School
Applications for the Pre-K Counts Classroom offered at the Apollo-Ridge Elementary School are now being accepted. Enrollment Applications are available on the district’s website as well as in the elementary office. Applications are being accepted until June 1, 2019. After the deadline, only complete applications will be evaluated to determine the 20 students that will be enrolled.
Who is eligible for PA Pre-K Counts?
- Children who are 3 years old on or after September 1
- Children who are 4 years old
Note: Children who are 5 before September 1, 2019 should register for kdg
- Children who live in a family earning up to 300% of the federal poverty level (for example a family of four earning $77,250)
What is considered a complete application?
- Enrollment application completed
- Copy of vaccination records
- Proof of residency (3 different forms)
- A copy of W2 Form for all members of the household
Phone calls will be made over the summer to let families know if their child has been enrolled in the program!